ICEtrekkers Diamond Grip
ICEtrekkers Diamond Grip provides aggressive traction for all winter walking conditions, from slick glassy ice to snowy forests and everything in between.FEATURES
- Revolutionary, patented, diamond bead design provides hundreds of biting edges for superior traction on slick ice and snow
- Superbly designed and adapted for transitional environments - snow to ice to slush to dry road and back again
- Sturdy rubber sling stays securely on footwear without the need for straps, even in deep snow
- Highly durable and comfortable for prolonged use - general domestic use, walking, hiking, adventure trekking and suitable for extensive wear commercial and industrial users
- Easy on & off - best worn on boots and heavier winter footwear
- Suitable for both men and women
- Weight per pair: Small 350g, Medium 375g, Large 390g, Extra Large 400g
- Colour Options: Black Only
- Now only available in S & L sizes - see size guide in images and see Additional Info below
- Pack size: 120mm x 60mm x 180mm
Diamond Grip provides such effective traction, that in addition to being bought by millions of consumers worldwide, they are now specified and bought for commercial/industrial users:
- Commuters - going to and from work
- Homeowners - snow shovelling and outdoor maintenance
- Dog walkers - exercising animals in local parks and further afield
- Walkers - general leisure walking and Nordic Walkers
- Hikers - moorland and woodland walking
- Trekkers - low to mid level Alpine trekking
- Fishermen - use them over waders and boots on slimy, slippery riverbeds and slipways
- Horse Riders & Stable Yard - on slippery, icy cobbles
- Winter Runners - both inner city joggers and trail runners
- Industrial Users - highways maintenance, refuse collections, postal operatives, oil industry engineers, forestry rangers, farmers, agricultural workers, rail maintenance,local authorities, government, military and emergency services
- Implus, the leading fitness, outdoor, sporting goods and foot care product company acquired ICEtrekkers and re-branded Diamond Grip to fit within their Yaktrax product portfolio
- If you wish to purchase the newly branded Yaktrax Diamond Grip, which has a full size range click here
- Diamond Grip are made from untreated case hardened steel, although this prolongs the shape of the diamond bead assemblies to maintain grip, it can lead to oxidation. We recommend following manufacturers care instructions - leave them to air dry after use. Customers report spraying them with WD40 at the beginning and end of each winter season also helps to reduce any rusting
- The rubber sling which attaches the product to the footwear has reduced stretch on the SMALL size. We recommend SMALL is not ordered for standard footwear above UK size 3 EU 36
- ICEGRIPPER is an authorised Yaktrax dealer and sell Yaktrax products to consumers and businesses across Europe. If you are a Government, Local Authority or Industrial buyer requiring 10 or more pairs please contact us
All our UK postage options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you are ordering one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge - the more you order, the better value!
Standard Delivery £3.45
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 2-4 working days following dispatch.
Enhanced Delivery £4.99
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and trackable…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Priority Delivery £9.99
Fast…Delivered next day after placing order (conditions apply)…Signature always required…Trackable…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out.
Free shipping when you spend £100+...Automatically applied...Enhanced Delivery
‘Pick Up’ - FREE!
FREE Pick Up is now available from ICEGRIPPER's office in London. This is ideal if you live or work in London, or require something at short notice. Orders can be collected by appointment within 24 hours of ordering. Simply select the 'Pick up' tab (as opposed to Ship) on the Checkout Page