Kahtoola Nanospikes - Walk, Run, Train
NANOspikes are designed for use on icy and snow-packed roads, streets and urban trails. Ideal for transitioning on and off dry pavement, tungsten carbide spikes will not significantly wear down with repeated impact on pavement or affect gait and/or stride.
From Kahtoola the company that produce the best selling MICROspike...NANOspikes are an ultralight, low profile, ice grip traction device, aimed primarily at urban runners but adaptable enough to be worn by anyone to prevent slipping on winter ice and snow in city environments.The evolved spike design bites into icy sidewalks or roads and as with all Kahtoola products, it is well designed and manufactured and comes with a no quibble manufacturers warranty. A storage tote sack is included for your NANOspikes when not in use.
- Spike Design - Made from tungsten carbide, each spike is extremely wear-resistant for use on pavement without affecting foot strike, and is held in place with a lightweight aluminum anchor, while a surrounding TPU cleat provides added traction and shock absorption.
- Reinforced Eyelets - Reinforced using durable TPU inserts to ensure longevity, each patented eyelet allows the elastomer bands to be lighter and stronger, preventing tearing along the harness and at connection points.
- Traction Plates - Upward-facing traction ensures NANOspikes stay in place against footwear.
- Dual Compound - Using TPU construction, a softer compound provides wear-resistance, flexibility and aides in snow release, while a harder compound near the spikes disperses force against the shoe’s sole.
- Toe Bale - Highly flexible with recessed connection points, the toe bale secures the foot’s position at the front of the shoe for added comfort, preventing the toe from pushing through the front of the elastomer harness.
- Raised Heal Tab - Allows for easy pull-back and removal.
- Elastomer Harness - Low-profile, extremely durable and ergonomically shaped, the elastomer bands are constructed from TPE for a secure fit and remain stretchy down to -30°F.
- 10 spikes per foot (on all sizes)
- Spike material: tungsten carbide
- Pack size: 150mm x 100mm x 70mm
- Pack Weight (Medium) 326g
- Colour Options: Black or Teal
- 5 x sizes: extra small, small, medium, large, extra large (see size guide)
- Tote sack included
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Winter runners
- Anyone who might have to maintain a winter outdoor training schedule
- Urban winter walkers who might encounter patchy and low snow depth
- Dog walkers
- Local authority workers e.g. traffic wardens, area management, leisure operatives, community healthcare workers
- As an authorised Kahtoola dealer ICEGRIPPER fully supports Kahtoola's manufacturer warranties. Only purchase genuine Kahtoola products from authorised dealers to ensure correct advice and service and longevity of your products.
- Care Instructions - wash with lukewarm water and air-dry (do NOT dry with heat). Ensure the product is clean and dry before storage. Inspect before each use.
All our UK postage options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you are ordering one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge - the more you order, the better value!
Standard Delivery £3.45
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 2-4 working days following dispatch.
Enhanced Delivery £4.99
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and trackable…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Priority Delivery £9.99
Fast…Delivered next day after placing order (conditions apply)…Signature always required…Trackable…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out.
Free shipping when you spend £100+