ICEtrekkers Chains, Small, UK 2-4, EU 35/37
ICEtrekkers Chains are a classic winter "shoe chain", one of the simplest but most reliable methods of achieving better traction on hard, packed, crusty snow and icy surfaces. The chains are made of case hardened steel, attached to the rubber sling by steel rivets. No part of the rubber sling touches the ground. What does that mean? It means these "shoe chains" are incredibly strong, long lasting and they stay on your feet. ICEtrekkers Chains offer the best performance on packed and crusty snow and ice laying on flat ground. If the terrain is undulating with icy patches on sloping ground the more aggressive grip of Diamond Grip is recommended...FEATURES
- Twisted link design for effective traction on packed and crusty snow.
- Durable case hardened welded links.
- Sturdy rubber sling stays securely on footwear without the need for straps
- Comfortable for extended wear
- Durable & affordable traction.
- Easy ON & OFF
- Suitable for both men and women
- Pack size: 120mm x 60mm x 180mm
- Product Weight: 280g
- One size only - SMALL
- Size Guide - UK 2-4, EU 35/37, based on standard shoes.
- If purchasing for wear on heavier footwear such as winter boots, it's recommended only buying for footwear with an upper size of UK 3, EU 36
In addition to being used by millions of consumers worldwide ICEtrekkers Chains are often ordered by outdoor professionals who have to be sure of the product quality and performance:
- Postmen and other outdoor workers based in city and suburban areas, because the chains do not feel awkward underfoot as they transition between snow, icy patches and cleared patches of pavement.
- Favoured by home delivery workers who may be making quick, frequent deliveries because they do not have to keep taking them on and off and wear them whilst driving
- Rail repair operatives, who rely on the rugged construction and grip offered in snowy trackside conditions
- Frequently ordered by car drivers venturing to the Alps, where car snow chains are mandatory - if you have ever had to put snow chains on your car in a snow storm, then you'll know why its vital to keep a pair of these 'shoe chains' in the glove box
- Implus, the leading fitness, outdoor, sporting goods and foot care product company acquired ICEtrekkers and re-branded Chains to fit within their Yaktrax product portfolio...This packaging variant, the original ICEtrekkers Chains is still available at a discount to the newly re-branded Yaktrax Chains.
- ICEGRIPPER is an authorised Yaktrax dealer and sell Yaktrax products to consumers and businesses across Europe. If you are a Government, Local Authority or Industrial buyer requiring 10 or more pairs please contact us
All our paid UK postage options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you order one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge. The more you order, the better the value!
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 3-4 working days following dispatch.
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and tracked…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Fast!…Delivered next day after placing order if ordered before 12 noon, day after, if order placed after noon (conditions apply)…Signature always required…Tracked…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out.
Free shipping when you spend £100+...Automatically applied...Tracked Delivery
Click & Collect FREE
Just click and collect! FREE pick up is now available from ICEGRIPPER's office in London. This is ideal if you live or work in London, or require something at short notice and can get to us. Orders can be collected by appointment within 24 hours of ordering. Simply select the 'Pick up' tab (as opposed to Ship) on the Checkout Page.
Local Delivery FREE
Got an E11 postcode? Us too! So we'll deliver to you FREE OF CHARGE! We use the trusty old Office Bike to zip around the neighbourhood. We'll make ONE DELIVERY attempt within 24 hours. If you're not in we'll leave a note, so you can then collect from our office - in E11, see Click & Collect.