EzyShoes X-treme shoe cover ice grips for winter runners are produced from a patented hydrophobic textile, which provides grip on slick surfaces. The textile was developed by Joubert and Michelin, initially to provide an alternative car tyre snow grip, which was not dependent on metal chains. Higher at the back and sides than EzyShoes Walk, the X-Treme has been tested and approved by Thomas Lorblanchet - Trail World Champion 2009 and 2010.
- Extreme grip and versatility on snow, ice and mud
- High-resistant hydrophobic composite structure
- Metallic clips to grip on ice
- Very light and suitable for any type of footwear
- Comfort and support enhanced with a rear elastic strap
- Easy adjustment with a fastening tape system
- Quick and easy to put on and take off
- Packed in a reusable, clip seal nylon bag
- Pack size: 20 x 13 x 7 cm
- Typical weight: 350g (Large)
- Available in M. L, XL, XXL see size guide in images
- Need SMALL? Ezyshoes Walk (Small)
- Winter Joggers aiming to maintain their running through winter
- Competitive runners who need to maintain their training routines even if the ground is icy
- Winter walkers wanting a light, non chain ice grip product
- ICEGRIPPER offer a price match on Ezyshoes X-treme...if you find them cheaper on any other UK based internet site (excluding auction sites and Amazon) we'll match the price and send you an additional discount voucher redeemable against any further purchases from our catalogue, or a surprise FREE GIFT. Just mail or call us with the information.
- See Ezyshoes Walk if you need a less rugged Ezyshoe for general winter walking
All our UK postage/shipping options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you order one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge. The more you order, the better the value! See our Delivery Details page for full service descriptions.
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 3-4 working days following dispatch.
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and tracked…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Fast!…Delivered next day after placing order if ordered before 12 noon, day after, if order placed after noon (conditions apply)…Signature always required…Tracked…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out.
Free shipping when you spend £100+...Automatically applied...Tracked Delivery
Click & Collect FREE
Just click and collect! FREE pick up is now available from ICEGRIPPER's office in London. This is ideal if you live or work in London, or require something at short notice and can get to us. Orders can be collected by appointment within 24 hours of ordering. Simply select the 'Pick up' tab (as opposed to Ship) at Checkout
Local Delivery FREE
Got an E11 postcode? Us too! So we'll deliver to you FREE OF CHARGE! We use the trusty old Office Bike to zip around the neighbourhood. We'll make ONE DELIVERY attempt within 24 hours. If you're not in we'll leave a note, so you can then collect from our office (in E11) see Click & Collect