K1 Mid Sole INTRINSIC Ice Cleat
K1 Mid Sole Ice Cleats have quickly become one of the most popular ice traction products in North America because they are versatile and they work! The K1 Mid Sole INTRINSIC is specifically designed and manufactured for use in environments with concentrations of flammable gases, dust or fibres.
When working in an area where combustible material is present, it is essential to take steps to minimize the risk of ignition. INTRINSICALLY SAFE personal protection equipment, tools and devices are designed to be incapable of producing the electrical and thermal energy required to produce heat or sparks sufficient to ignite an explosive atmosphere. That's why the K1 Mid Sole INTRINSIC Ice Cleat has become a firm favourite in the Oil and Gas Production sectors.
- K1 Mid Sole INTRINSIC Ice Cleat has 7.2mm deep studs to make contact with ice and snow when working in the oil industry, high vapour, or other combustible environments
- Designed in Canada to provide outstanding traction on ice and snow
- No need to remove cleats to go inside
- Easily rotate to the top of the foot when transitioning indoors, driving a vehicle, or climbing a ladder
- One size fits all
- High-visibility adjustable strap and reflective patch - ideal if using early morning or at night, or on the roadside
- Industrial-quality tungsten carbide studs and winter tire rubber
- Suitable for both heavy industrial applications and casual use, such as walking from a parking lot to an office
- Very compact pack size: 13 x 16 x 3 cms (each pack contains a pair)
- Lightweight - only 150g per pair
- Best worn with defined heel footwear such as a work boot, hiking boot or a winter boot
- Industrial and plant staff, especially in the oil and gas industries
- Constructors working at ground level and using ladders
- First Responders, especially where flammable materials may have been spillled
- Compact and ideal to keep in the car glove box for breakdown or other emergency situations
- It's recommended that the K1 Mid Sole INTRINSIC Ice Cleat is worn with ESD approved safety boots
- ICEGRIPPER is an authorised K1 dealer and sell K1 traction products to industrial and business customers across Europe. If you are a Government, Local Authority or Industrial buyer requiring 10 or more pairs please contact us for a TEST SAMPLE and pricing.
All our UK postage/shipping options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you order one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge. The more you order, the better the value! See our Delivery Details page for full service descriptions.
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 3-4 working days following dispatch.
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and tracked…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Fast!…Delivered next day after placing order if ordered before 12 noon, day after, if order placed after noon (conditions apply)…Signature always required…Tracked…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out.
Free shipping when you spend £100+...Automatically applied...Tracked Delivery
Click & Collect FREE
Just click and collect! FREE pick up is now available from ICEGRIPPER's office in London. This is ideal if you live or work in London, or require something at short notice and can get to us. Orders can be collected by appointment within 24 hours of ordering. Simply select the 'Pick up' tab (as opposed to Ship) at Checkout
Local Delivery FREE
Got an E11 postcode? Us too! So we'll deliver to you FREE OF CHARGE! We use the trusty old Office Bike to zip around the neighbourhood. We'll make ONE DELIVERY attempt within 24 hours. If you're not in we'll leave a note, so you can then collect from our office (in E11) see Click & Collect