Kahtoola Microspike Quad
Microspike Quad was the second version of Kahtoolas best selling Microspike. Now replaced by the new Microspike, the Quad was the first version to have been upgraded with a new Quad under heel spike and chain assembly for improved grip. Other improvements included the introduction of heat treated 400 series stainless steel chain and spike construction.
Discontinued Model...Discounted Price! Last Few Pairs...
Re-engineered to make them even more reliable, even harder wearing and giving even better grip on ice and snow. Microspike Quad is suitable for any terrain, any age, any condition! Put a pair in your pack, pocket, or purse and you're ready to handle whatever nature hands you. When you encounter challenging terrain - scree, ice, snow, wet rocks, slick pavements - just take them out and slip them on. No special straps, no laces, no fuss - just the confidence you need to get directly from where you are to where you want to be. They fit easily over most footwear and offer secure ice traction to keep you moving. Pack them up, pull them on, and go...
- Upgraded with heat treated 400 series stainless steel Quad spike and chain assemblies under the heel - for even more grip on ice and snow
- 24 x 1cm spikes provide aggressive traction on ice, snow, scree, wet rock and slick pavements
- Tough elastomer shoe harness securely attaches to running shoes, lightweight hikers, everyday shoes, and snow boots without the need for straps
- Easy to put on and take off, suitable for men and women when walking, hiking, running on snow-packed trails and other winter adventures
- Pack size: 125mm x 75mm x 50mm
- Typical weight per pair: 330g
- Available in Extra Small Red, or Small Black only
- Discounted price for a discontinued product - last few pairs - grab yourself a winter bargain!
Quad does not come with a storage bag. If you require a full selection of sizes and colours and the most up to date product, covered by 2 year manufacturers warranty choose the new Microspikes
All our UK postage options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you are ordering one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge - the more you order, the better value!
Standard Delivery £3.45
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 2-4 working days following dispatch.
Enhanced Delivery £4.99
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and trackable…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Priority Delivery £9.99
Fast…Delivered next day after placing order (conditions apply)…Signature always required…Trackable…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out.
Free shipping when you spend £100+...Automatically applied...Enhanced Delivery
‘Pick Up’ - FREE!
FREE Pick Up is now available from ICEGRIPPER's office in London. This is ideal if you live or work in London, or require something at short notice. Orders can be collected by appointment within 24 hours of ordering. Simply select the 'Pick up' tab (as opposed to Ship) on the Checkout Page