STABILicers MAXX 2 Ice Cleats
STABILicers MAXX 2 ice cleats are relied on by hundreds of thousands of consumers, postal workers, police, rescue teams, and outdoor work crews.
STABILicers Maxx 2 are the latest, upgraded version of this much loved, best selling product. Best in class, with long-lasting soles equipped with heat-treated steel cleats that bite into the slickest ice and snow, providing aggressive traction you can count on. Strap STABILicers Maxx 2 to your favourite boots and never let icy conditions slow you down again...
- 30 x heat treated steel cleats bite into ice and snow
- Secure, adjustable straps that fit most footwear
- Easy to put on and take off
- Full-sole coverage with cleats on heel and forefoot to maintain traction through your natural stride
- Proprietary sole design
- Suitable for men and women - best worn on sturdy winter boots
- Replaceable cleats ensure long-term durability, performance and value
- 25% less weight than previous version
- Oil resistant
- Made in Maine, USA
- Domestic users who want a rugged ice grip suitable for extremely icy conditions
- Postal and delivery operatives who spend a lot of time on foot in consistently icy conditions
- Utility emergency call out crews and other outdoor work crews
- Traffic police
- Military professionals
- Rescue teams
- Camera crews, news reporters and film crews
- Stabilicers Maxx 2 are effectively an additional 'sole' for your footwear. As such it is important that the STABIlicer is slightly longer than your footwear. Simply measure your footwear from heel to toe and match against the size guide to ensure you order the correct size
- The weight of STABILicers Maxx may make them unsuitable for the elderly, or those with weak legs and ankles
All our UK postage/shipping options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you order one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge. The more you order, the better the value! See our Delivery Details page for full service descriptions.
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 3-4 working days following dispatch.
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and tracked…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Fast!…Delivered next day after placing order if ordered before 12 noon, day after, if order placed after noon (conditions apply)…Signature always required…Tracked…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out.
Free shipping when you spend £100+...Automatically applied...Tracked Delivery
Click & Collect FREE
Just click and collect! FREE pick up is now available from ICEGRIPPER's office in London. This is ideal if you live or work in London, or require something at short notice and can get to us. Orders can be collected by appointment within 24 hours of ordering. Simply select the 'Pick up' tab (as opposed to Ship) at Checkout
Local Delivery FREE
Got an E11 postcode? Us too! So we'll deliver to you FREE OF CHARGE! We use the trusty old Office Bike to zip around the neighbourhood. We'll make ONE DELIVERY attempt within 24 hours. If you're not in we'll leave a note, so you can then collect from our office (in E11) see Click & Collect
The footwear shown in all images is not part of the offer and is for fitting illustration of the ice grips. Not for indoor use. ICEGRIPPER products are an aid in the prevention of slips and falls, not a guarantee. Always exercise caution on ice, snow and other slick surfaces.