Veriga Ice Track Snow and Ice Chains, Small, UK 1-3, EU 33-36
LAST FEW PAIRS - SMALL SIZE ONLY - FINAL REDUCTION TO CLEAR
Veriga Ice Track Snow and Ice Chains feature high quality heat treated steel points for an efficient grip. Simply slip them onto your footwear and go!
- 8 x 10mm teeth per foot means great grip on snow, ice, crud and soft wet ground
- Elastomer harness makes them suitable to wear with a variety of footwear types, but best on boots
- Velcro 'bridge strap' to prevent losing in deep snow
- Complete with a polyester blue and orange drawstring bag for storage when not in use
- Weight per pair: 375g
- Harness colour: Blue
- Packed Size: 15 x 10 x 20 cms
- One size only: Small, UK 1-3, EU 33-36
- Not suitable for high altitude trekking or extreme mountaineering
- Walking, hiking and trekking
- Forestry Work and Management
- Dog walking (field and forest, not city streets)
All our UK postage/shipping options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you order one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge. The more you order, the better the value! See our Delivery Details page for full service descriptions.
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 3-4 working days following dispatch.
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and tracked…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Fast!…Delivered next day after placing order if ordered before 12 noon, day after, if order placed after noon…Signature always required…Tracked…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out (conditions apply - see delivery details page).
Free shipping when you spend £100+...Automatically applied...Tracked Delivery
Click & Collect FREE
Just click and collect! FREE pick up is now available from ICEGRIPPER's office in London. This is ideal if you live or work in London, or require something at short notice and can get to us. Orders can be collected by appointment within 24 hours of ordering. Simply select the 'Pick up' tab (as opposed to Ship) at Checkout
Local Delivery FREE
Got an E11 postcode? Us too! So we'll deliver to you FREE OF CHARGE! We use the trusty old Office Bike to zip around the neighbourhood. We'll make ONE DELIVERY attempt within 24 hours. If you're not in we'll leave a note, so you can then collect from our office (in E11) see Click & Collect