Kahtoola Microspikes - Hike, Trek, Explore
If you are looking for high quality, high performance ice grips for winter walking, adventuring, or just clearing snow from the front of the house - Kahtoola Microspikes have always delivered unrivalled traction. Now with the re-engineered Microspikes it just got better! Hike, Trek, Explore!
Winner of Backpacker Magazine’s Hall of Fame Award and Editors’ Choice Gold Award (2018) the new Microspikes feature a lower profile elastomer harness, patent pending eyelet reinforcements and integrated toe bale. They also include welded chains, and continue to boast complete stainless steel construction for all metal components. Along with an elastomer harness with 50% less bulk, all of these improvements have resulted in a 13% total weight reduction over the previous Microspike Quad version.
Whether you are trekking on icy winter trails, exploring winter woodland tracks, dog walking, or just popping to the shops and back , the new Kahtoola Microspike should be your first choice ice grip. Although best worn on Hiking Boots and Shoes, they're easy to use with almost any type of footwear and come with a 2 year manufacturers warranty. Kahtoola Microspikes offer confidence inspiring grip, even on sheet ice. Here are some more reasons to consider them:
- Storage Tote Sack is also now INCLUDED with each pair of Microspikes
- 3/8 Inch (1 cm) stainless steel spikes, dig into ice and snow for unrivalled traction
- Includes the newly engineered under heel quad spike assembly for greater grip, especially on traverses and downhill walks
- 12 Spikes per foot on all sizes provide security and stability even on glare ice
- Spikes made from heat treated 400 series stainless steel for longevity
- Welded stainless steel chains ensure Microspikes last season after season
- Patent pending eyelet reinforcements - always the weak point on any ice grip - now Kahtoola have addressed it!
- Low profile elastomer harness, light and strong, easy on and off
- Suitable to be worn with any type of footwear
- 50% less bulk and 13% harness weight reduction means Microspikes are more suitable for winter runners than ever before
- Weight per pair: Small 11.0 oz (312 g), Medium 11.9 oz (338 g), Large 13.1 oz (372 g), Extra Large 13.5 oz (382 g)
- Colour Options: Classic Kahtoola Red or Black
- Available in S, M, L, XL sizes - see size guide in the image gallery
- Pack size: 125mm x 75mm x 50mm
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Best Use: Hiking, backpacking
- Terrain: Rugged mountain trails, off-trail
- Conditions: Ice, packed snow, rocks
- Best Footwear: Hiking shoes and boots
- Winter hikers and serious winter walkers
- Low to mid altitude Trekkers
- Skiers and snowboarders - ski touring or off piste adventuring!
- Dog Walkers
- Farmers - especially in remote areas
- Forestry management workers
- Arctic and Antarctic tourists
- Anyone who wants to be well prepared for moderately to severe snowy and icy winter weather
- As an authorised Kahtoola dealer ICEGRIPPER fully supports Kahtoola's manufacturer warranties. Only purchase genuine Kahtoola products from authorised dealers to ensure correct advice, service and longevity of your products.
- Care Instructions - wash with lukewarm water and air-dry (do NOT dry with heat). Ensure the product is clean and dry before storage. Inspect before each use.
All our UK postage/shipping options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you order one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge. The more you order, the better the value! See our Delivery Details page for full service descriptions.
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 3-4 working days following dispatch.
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and tracked…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Fast!…Delivered next day after placing order if ordered before 12 noon, day after, if order placed after noon…Signature always required…Tracked…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out (conditions apply - see delivery details page).
Free shipping when you spend £100+...Automatically applied...Tracked Delivery
Click & Collect FREE
Just click and collect! FREE pick up is now available from ICEGRIPPER's office in London. This is ideal if you live or work in London, or require something at short notice and can get to us. Orders can be collected by appointment within 24 hours of ordering. Simply select the 'Pick up' tab (as opposed to Ship) at Checkout
Local Delivery FREE
Got an E11 postcode? Us too! So we'll deliver to you FREE OF CHARGE! We use the trusty old Office Bike to zip around the neighbourhood. We'll make ONE DELIVERY attempt within 24 hours. If you're not in we'll leave a note, so you can then collect from our office (in E11) see Click & Collect