Who has access to your information?
- The Company has access to your information. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("DPA"), the Company is the data controller and the Company's address is shown on the Company's Contact Us page. The Company owns the data that it collects on the site
- The Company also uses contractors to service the site or to fulfil orders from customers. Where these contractors require access to personal information, the
- The Company tries to seek assurances that they comply with the DPA and that your information will be kept confidential. They will not use your information except to fulfil their obligations to the Company, and will not use it except in line with this privacy notice
- The Company may have to disclose information about customers to the Company's professional advisers to obtain professional advice
- The Company uses contractors for email marketing and collecting customer feedback on products and service. They will not use your information except to fulfil their obligations to the Company, and will not use it except in line with this privacy notice
- The Company will not disclose your information to anyone else.
Location of data
- The data that the Company collects from you is stored within the European Union.
Information the Company collects and uses
The Company collects and processes the following data about you:
- Name, address, email, telephone numbers and details of purchases you make on the Website. We do not have visibility of/or hold credit card and debit card numbers. During purchasing transactions your computer temporarily negotiates directly with the servers of our payment partners and banks
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of registering with the Company, ordering products, posting material or requesting information or further services. The Company may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by the Company and if you report a problem with the Website
- If you contact the Company, the Company may keep a record of that correspondence
- If you complete a survey on the site, the Company may collect that and use it within the Company's group of companies
- Details of your visits to the Website including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- The Company may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. The Company uses this for Website administration [and to report aggregate information to the Company's advertisers]. This is statistical data about the Company's users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you.
How the Company uses your data
The Company uses data about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with access to parts of the Website
- To allow you to purchase goods on the Website
- To allow us to supply the products or services you have requested
- To collect payment from you
- To contact you about your orders and requests
- To use and analyse the information the Company collects so that the Company can administer, support, improve and develop the Company's services
- To tell you about important changes or developments to the Website
- To tell you about other products and services which the Company offers which may be of interest to you - the Company only does this if you have agreed to receive this type of information
- To produce statistics about the Company's customers for the Company's advertisers and investors. This information is anonymous and does not identify any individuals. The Company can use these statistics to allow adverts to be targeted at certain types of customers.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to ICEGRIPPER, 9 Seagry Rd, London, E11 2NG
Choice - receiving marketing emails
- You can choose to receive promotional and marketing emails from the Company and carefully selected partner companies. You can do this by filling in a subscriber form on the website. We do not subscribe customers automatically. This system is called an opt-in system - meaning the customer makes a conscious decision to opt-in to receive promotional and marketing emails. You can choose not to receive these emails at any time by emailing us at email@example.com asking us to remove you from our marketing database.
- This site contains links to other sites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.