Veriga Run Track
Veriga RUN TRACK are are aimed at outdoor runners... With a special
'figure 8' array providing grip under the ball and heel of your running footwear, say hello to aggressive grip on winter ice and snow
Welded twist link chains ensures strength and durability. Whilst a tight fit is guaranteed thanks to a silicone rubber band, which prevents movement and slippage from your footwear. The heel section is designed to help prevent skidding and ensures good stability even during descending or running downhill. Veriga Run Track are suitable for any type of running, from jogging to sprinting. Attachment is easy, and you can store them in the convenient belt case that features a cell phone and bottle pocket.
- 8 x 8mm serrated steel teeth under each foot, for assured grip, even on glare ice
- Hardened, light stainless steel construction
- 36 micro-points per foot making contact with the ice
- Robust elastic harness holds RUN TRACK firmly onto your running footwear
- Strong stainless steel chain connects the teeth assemblies to the elastic harness
- Convenient belt case that features a cell phone and bottle pocket - included
- Suitable for use by both men and women
- Can be used on all types of footwear but best used on running footwear
- Quick and easy to put on and take off
- Pack size: 280mm x 100mm x 190mm
- Pack Weight: (Large) 455g
- Unpacked Product Weight: 123g per foot
- Colour: colour coded yellow harness
- 3 x sizes: medium, large, extra large (see size guide)
- Winter runners requiring a lightweight ice grip/crampon
- Perfect for general winter walking, esprecially out of town leisure walking
- Dog Walkers - especially in rural areas
- Ski touring and off piste adventuring!
- Community volunteers snow clearing around the neighbourhood
- Whilst RUN TRACK ice grip/micro crampons are designed for use on snowy and icy terrain by demanding winter runners and sports lovers they are not suitable for extreme mountaineering.
All our UK postage options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you are ordering one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge - the more you order, the better value!
Standard Delivery £3.45
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 2-4 working days following dispatch.
Enhanced Delivery £4.99
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and trackable…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Priority Delivery £9.99
Fast…Delivered next day after placing order (conditions apply)…Signature always required…Trackable…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out.
Free shipping when you spend £100+