Dolomite Tamaskan Vibram Arctic Grip Sole
The innovative Dolomite Tamaskan is a multi-functional shoe/boot that can be worn in a wide range of winter conditions. Featuring the new Vibram Arctic Grip sole, Tamaskan is equally at home on icy city streets through to challenging back country and mountain environments. Tamaskan guarantees maximum grip on any wet and cold surface – snow, ice, even wet ice, whilst also keeping your feet warm and dry.
END OF LINE CLEARANCE - LAST FEW PAIRS - REDUCED PRICE
Designed and manufactured by Dolomite, who have a heritage of producing performance outdoor footwear since 1897, the Tamaskan is innovative and cutting edge, containing many technical features. Whether you want footwear for safe and warm walking on icy city streets or need to go snow shoeing in the mountains the Tamaskan does it all! Featuring Vibram’s new technologically advanced Arctic Grip sole, the Tamaskan allows you to safely navigate winter streets, without the need for ice grips and keeps your feet warm whilst trudging through the snow.
This means you can wear Tamaskan when walking from icy pavements into a shop or store. A problem that has always confounded producers of ice grips, whose spikes mark wooden floors and 'skate' on tiled floors. Now with Tamaskan, the problem has been solved!
Tamaskan is also ideal for wearing during soggy Autumn and Spring weather due to the integrated waterproof gaiter and solid sole and shell. Whilst the upper, packed with insulation will keep your feet toasty warm.
Designed with typical Italian flair, Tamaskan also looks good, adaptable enough to be worn casually with jeans or combined with full hiking kit. A superb investment which should serve you season after season, whatever the weather throws at you.
- FREE SHIPPING - automatically applied at checkout
- Vibram Arctic Grip Sole Technology for superior grip on ice – no ice grips needed!
- Removable Felt and Aluminum Footbed/Sockliner provides thermal insulation, by reflecting heat back into the foot
- Seamless PU Shell, means no water infiltration, keeping feet dry and warm
- An integrated waterproof stretch gaiter, protects the Upper and prevents snow and rain ingress
- The Upper is made from Primaloft 200 and incorporates a Waterproof membrane lining, finished with a soft fleece for thermal insulation and comfort
- Toe reinforcement helps to protect the foot and contributes to good grip
- Size range: UK 3-12, EU 36-47
- Colour: Pewter Grey/Ice Grey for immediate order/dispatch
- Weight: 1300g per pair (based on UK 8/EU 42)
- Box size: 30 x 35 x 12 cm
- Broad range of uses - ideal for Winter, Autumn and Spring weather
- Prevent slipping on Icy city streets, ice grips not required
- Will not mark wooden floors, unlike spiked ice grips
- Can be used straight from pavement to store, no need to take off like a spiked ice grip
- Ideal for the varied conditions experienced when tackling a Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Dog walking during Winter, Autumn and Spring
- 3 Season Hiking and Trekking
- Arctic and Antarctic Cruising
- Ideal footwear for the Ski Resort
- Wear when Snow Shoeing in the mountains (Never done it? Take a day off skiing and try it – you’ll be hooked!)
- ICEGRIPPER personally tested Dolomite Tamaskan in the Alps and loved them! We think we can advise you better than anyone else and want you to buy them from us. So we are offering to price match against any other UK website (except Amazon and Ebay) on a like for like basis. If you see our product models on any other UK website for a lower price, mail or call and tell us - we'll match the price and send you a FREE GIFT with your purchase!
UK POSTAGE OPTIONS
All our UK postage/shipping options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you order one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge. The more you order, the better the value! All delivery options will be presented at checkout. See our Delivery Details page for full service descriptions.
£3.99 Cost Effective...Untracked
May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 3-4 working days following dispatch.
£4.99 Most Popular...Tracked
Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
£9.99 Fast...Next Day Delivery
Order must be placed before 12 noon, if not delivery the day after…Signature always required…Tracked…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out (conditions apply)
Free shipping when you spend £100+...Automatically applied...Tracked Delivery
£0.00...Click & Collect FREE
Just click and collect! FREE pick up is now available from ICEGRIPPER's office in London. This is ideal if you live or work in London, or require something at short notice and can get to us. Orders can be collected by appointment within 12 hours of ordering. Simply select the 'Pick up' tab (as opposed to Ship) at Checkout and it's automatically applied...
£0.00...Local Delivery FREE
Got an E11 postcode? Us too! So we'll deliver to you FREE OF CHARGE! We use the trusty old Office Bike to zip around the neighbourhood. We'll make ONE DELIVERY attempt within 24 hours. If you're not in we'll leave a note, so you can then collect from our office (in E11) see Click & Collect.
ICEGRIPPER ships worldwide. Rates vary by destination and are calculated at checkout before payment
Footwear shown in ice grip images (ICEGRIPPER BOOTS excepted) are not part of the offer and shown for fitting illustration of the ice grips.
Unless otherwise specified ice grips are not for indoor use.
ICEGRIPPER products are an aid in the prevention of slips and falls, not a guarantee. Always exercise caution on ice, snow and other slick surfaces.