Kahtoola Microspikes 16
If you are looking for high quality, high performance ice grips for winter walking, running, adventuring, or just clearing snow from the front of the house - Kahtoola Microspikes have always delivered unrivalled traction. Now with the re-engineered Microspikes 16 it just got better!
The new Microspikes 16 features a lower profile elastomer harness, patent pending eyelet reinforcements and integrated toe bale. They also include welded chains, and continue to boast complete stainless steel construction for all metal components. Along with an elastomer harness with 50% less bulk, all of these improvements have resulted in a 13% total weight reduction over the previous Microspike Quad version.
Whether you are trekking on icy winter trails, running on winter woodland tracks, dog walking, or just popping to the shops and back , the new Kahtoola Microspike 16 should be your first choice ice grip. Easy to use with almost any type of footwear and a 2 year manufacturers warranty Kahtoola Microspikes 16 offer confidence inspiring grip, even on sheet ice. Here are some more reasons to consider them:
- Storage Tote Sack is also now INCLUDED with each pair of Microspikes 16
- 3/8 Inch (1 cm) stainless steel spikes, dig into ice and snow for unrivalled traction
- Includes the newly engineered under heel quad spike assembly for greater grip, especially on traverses and downhill walks
- 12 Spikes per foot on all sizes provide security and stability even on glare ice
- Spikes made from heat treated 400 series stainless steel for longevity
- Welded stainless steel chains ensure Microspikes 16 last season after season
- Patent pending eyelet reinforcements - always the weak point on any ice grip - now Kahtoola have addressed it!
- Low profile elastomer harness, light and strong, easy on and off
- Suitable to be worn with any type of footwear
- 50% less bulk and 13% harness weight reduction means Microspikes 16 are more suitable for winter runners than ever before
- Weight per pair: Small 11.0 oz (312 g), Medium 11.9 oz (338 g), Large 13.1 oz (372 g), Extra Large 13.5 oz (382 g)
- Colour Options: Classic Kahtoola Red or Black
- Available in S, M, L, XL sizes - see size guide
- Pack size: 125mm x 75mm x 50mm
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Winter hikers and serious winter walkers
- Low to mid altitude Trekkers
- Trail Runners
- Skiers and snowboarders - ski touring or off piste adventuring!
- Dog Walkers
- Farmers - especially in remote areas
- Local authority 'Street Scene' and 'Community' operatives
- Forestry management workers
- Arctic and Antarctic tourists
- Anyone who wants to be well prepared for moderately to severe snowy and icy winter weather
Kahtoola invests back into the mountain communities which inspire them to create Microspikes and other winter traction products. It's called 'Kahtoola for the People'. It's a company program with an advisory board that makes grants to organizations that work to preserve indigenous mountain cultures worldwide. Since 1999, Kahtoola, whose name means “directly” in Tibetan, has pledged to contribute to the preservation of mountain born cultures. 1% of sales revenue is used to fund grants that include projects directly addressing issues of healthcare, education, cultural resources, and environment within these cultures. To learn more about Kahtoola for the People and about the organizations they work with visit: www.KahtoolaForThePeople.org
All our UK postage options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you are ordering one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge - the more you order, the better value!
Standard Delivery £3.45
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 2-4 working days following dispatch.
Enhanced Delivery £4.99
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and trackable…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Priority Delivery £9.99
Fast…Delivered next day after placing order (conditions apply)…Signature always required…Trackable…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out.
Free shipping when you spend £100+