- The link design confers effective traction on ice, packed and crusty snow
- Ladder pattern design provides traction from heel to toe
- Durable case hardened TIG welded links
- Natural rubber sling remains elastic and secure in sub-zero temperatures
- Rubber sling stays securely on footwear without the need for straps
- Comfortable for prolonged use
- Durable & affordable traction
- Easy ON & OFF
- Suitable for both men and women
- For use with a variety of footwear, but best on boots
- Effective traction on ice and snow laying on flat ground - for very icy, hilly terrain we recommend Yaktrax Diamond Grip
- Outer Band: Natural Rubber
- Chains: Steel with Zinc Coating
- Eyelets: Steel with Zinc Coating
- Pack size: 120 x 60 x 180 mm
- Pack Weight: 300 - 350 g
- 4 x sizes: small, medium, large, extra large (see size guide)
- Postmen and other outdoor workers based in city and suburban areas, as the chains do not feel awkward underfoot as they transition between snow, icy patches and cleared patches of pavement
- Dog walkers
- Local authority workers e.g. traffic wardens, area management, leisure operatives, community healthcare workers
- Favoured by home delivery workers who may be making quick, frequent deliveries because they do not have to keep taking them on and off and wear them whilst driving
- Frequently ordered by car drivers venturing to the Alps, where car snow chains are mandatory - if you have ever had to put snow chains on your car in a snow storm, then you'll know why its vital to keep a pair of these 'shoe chains' in the glove box
ICEGRIPPER is an authorised Yaktrax dealer and sell Yaktrax products to consumers and businesses across Europe. If you are a Government, Local Authority or Industrial buyer requiring 10 or more pairs please contact us
All our UK postage options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you are ordering one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge - the more you order, the better value!
Standard Delivery £3.45
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 2-4 working days following dispatch.
Enhanced Delivery £4.99
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and trackable…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Priority Delivery £9.99
Fast…Delivered next day after placing order (conditions apply)…Signature always required…Trackable…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out.
Free shipping when you spend £100+