Yaktrax Diamond Grip
Yaktrax Diamond Grip provides aggressive traction for all winter walking conditions, from slick, glassy ice to back country snow and everything in between.
The patented diamond shaped beads have hundreds of biting edges that grip in all directions. Made of case-hardened steel alloy and strung on steel aircraft grade cable, they are extremely durable and are ideal for those who frequently encounter transitional surfaces such as rock, gravel, dirt, and bare concrete.
- Revolutionary, patented, diamond bead design provides hundreds of biting edges for superior traction on slick ice and snow
- Beads swivel independently, preventing buildup of snow and ice
- Superbly designed and adapted for transitional environments - snow to ice to slush to dry road and back again
- Durable on tough transitional surfaces such as concrete and gravel
- Sturdy natural rubber sling stays securely on footwear without the need for straps, even in deep snow
- Rubber sling remains elastic and secure in sub-zero temperatures
- Highly durable and comfortable for prolonged use
- Ideal for general domestic use, walking, hiking, adventure trekking and also suitable for extensive wear commercial and industrial users
- Easy on & off
- Best worn on boots and heavier winter footwear
- Suitable for both men and women
- Weight: 360 – 390 g per pair
- Available in S, M, L, XL sizes - see size guide in images
- Rubber sling colour options: Black Only
- Outer Band/Sling Material: Natural Rubber
- Chains: Steel with Zinc Coating
- Eyelets: Steel with Zinc Coating
- Cable: Aircraft-grade Steel Cable
- Diamond Grip Beads: Case-hardened Steel
- Pack size: 150mm x 50mm x 190mm
Diamond Grip provides such effective traction, that in addition to being bought by millions of consumers worldwide, they are now specified and bought for commercial/industrial users:
- Commuters - going to and from work
- Homeowners - snow shovelling and outdoor maintenance
- Dog walkers - exercising animals in local parks and further afield
- Walkers - general leisure walking and Nordic Walkers
- Hikers - moorland and woodland walking
- Trekkers - low to mid level Alpine trekking
- Fishermen - use them over waders and boots on slimy, slippery riverbeds and slipways
- Horse Riders & Stable Yard - on slippery, icy cobbles
- Winter Runners - both inner city joggers and trail runners
- Industrial Users - highways maintenance, refuse collections, postal operatives, oil industry engineers, forestry rangers, farmers, agricultural workers, rail maintenance,local authorities, government, military and emergency services
- Care Instructions: Wash with lukewarm water and air-dry (do NOT dry with heat). Ensure the product is clean and dry before storage. Inspect before each use.
- ICEtrekkers Diamond Grip (the previous version to this product) is still available at a discount, SMALL only - CLICK HERE
Yaktrax Diamond Grip DO NOT have an included storage/carry bag. Order an additional bag whilst ordering your Diamond Grip and save on postage. All ICEGRIPPER postage charges are flat fee and cover all products in one order:
ICEGRIPPER Ice Grip Storage Bag
Kahtoola Multi Use Tote
ICEGRIPPER has been working with Yaktrax for 12 years. As an authorised Yaktrax dealer ICEGRIPPER fully supports manufacturer warranties. Only purchase genuine Yaktrax products from authorised dealers to ensure correct advice, service and longevity of your Yaktrax products.
This is the latest packaging image for Yaktrax Diamond Grip. If you do not receive this pack, you may be getting an old version. Always purchase Yaktrax Diamond Grip from Authorised Yaktrax Dealers who stock the newest version of the product. This is your safeguard against old and copied products. Only Authorised Yaktrax Dealers like ICEGRIPPER will honour Yaktrax warranties. Beware when buying from platforms - check carefully who you are buying from! ask to see the pack shot to ensure you are getting a new pair, ICEGRIPPER clearly marks old product versions and sells them at a discount to the new version.
As an authorised Yaktrax dealer ICEGRIPPER sell Yaktrax products to consumers and businesses across Europe. If you are a Government, Local Authority or Industrial buyer requiring 10 or more pairs please contact us.
All our UK postage/shipping options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you order one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge. The more you order, the better the value! See our Delivery Details page for full service descriptions.
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 3-4 working days following dispatch.
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and tracked…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Fast!…Delivered next day after placing order if ordered before 12 noon, day after, if order placed after noon…Signature always required…Tracked…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out (conditions apply - see delivery details page).
Free shipping when you spend £100+...Automatically applied...Tracked Delivery
Click & Collect FREE
Just click and collect! FREE pick up is now available from ICEGRIPPER's office in London. This is ideal if you live or work in London, or require something at short notice and can get to us. Orders can be collected by appointment within 24 hours of ordering. Simply select the 'Pick up' tab (as opposed to Ship) at Checkout
Local Delivery FREE
Got an E11 postcode? Us too! So we'll deliver to you FREE OF CHARGE! We use the trusty old Office Bike to zip around the neighbourhood. We'll make ONE DELIVERY attempt within 24 hours. If you're not in we'll leave a note, so you can then collect from our office (in E11) see Click & Collect
The footwear shown in all images is not part of the offer and is for fitting illustration of the ice grips. Not for indoor use. ICEGRIPPER products are an aid in the prevention of slips and falls, not a guarantee. Always exercise caution on ice, snow and other slick surfaces.