Dolomite Tamaskan Vibram Arctic Grip Sole
The innovative Dolomite Tamaskan is a multi-functional shoe/boot that can be worn in a wide range of winter conditions. Featuring the new Vibram Arctic Grip sole, Tamaskan is equally at home on icy city streets through to challenging back country and mountain environments. Tamaskan guarantees maximum grip on any wet and cold surface – snow, ice, even wet ice, whilst also keeping your feet warm and dry.
Designed and manufactured by Dolomite, who have a heritage of producing performance outdoor footwear since 1897, the Tamaskan is innovative and cutting edge, containing many technical features. Whether you want footwear for safe and warm walking on icy city streets or need to go snow shoeing in the mountains the Tamaskan does it all! Featuring Vibram’s new technologically advanced Arctic Grip sole, the Tamaskan allows you to safely navigate winter streets, without the need for ice grips and keeps your feet warm whilst trudging through the snow.
This means you can wear Tamaskan when walking from icy pavements into a shop or store. A problem that has always confounded producers of ice grips, whose spikes mark wooden floors and 'skate' on tiled floors. Now with Tamaskan, the problem has been solved!
Tamaskan is also ideal for wearing during soggy Autumn and Spring weather due to the integrated waterproof gaiter and solid sole and shell. Whilst the upper, packed with insulation will keep your feet toasty warm.
Designed with typical Italian flair, Tamaskan also looks good, adaptable enough to be worn casually with jeans or combined with full hiking kit. A superb investment which should serve you season after season, whatever the weather throws at you.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Vibram Arctic Grip Sole Technology for superior grip on ice – no ice grips needed!
- Removable Felt and Aluminum Footbed/Sockliner provides thermal insulation, by reflecting heat back into the foot
- Seamless PU Shell, means no water infiltration, keeping feet dry and warm
- An integrated waterproof stretch gaiter, protects the Upper and prevents snow and rain ingress
- The Upper is made from Primaloft 200 and incorporates a Waterproof membrane lining, finished with a soft fleece for thermal insulation and comfort
- Toe reinforcement helps to protect the foot and contributes to good grip
- Size range: UK 3-12, EU 36-47
- Colour: Pewter Grey/Ice Grey for immediate order/dispatch
- Also available to order in Pewter Grey/Royal Blue, or Silver Grey/Fuchsia Red - see ADDITIONAL INFO below
- Weight: 1300g per pair (based on UK 8/EU 42)
- Box size: 30 x 35 x 12 cm
- Broad range of uses - ideal for Winter, Autumn and Spring weather
- Prevent slipping on Icy city streets, ice grips not required
- Will not mark wooden floors, unlike spiked ice grips
- Can be used straight from pavement to store, no need to take off like a spiked ice grip
- Ideal for the varied conditions experienced when tackling a Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Dog walking during Winter, Autumn and Spring
- 3 Season Hiking and Trekking
- Arctic and Antarctic Cruising
- Ideal footwear for the Ski Resort
- Wear when Snow Shoeing in the mountains (Never done it? Take a day off skiing and try it – you’ll be hooked!)
- ICEGRIPPER stocks Tamaskan for immediate dispatch in Pewter Grey/Ice Grey, as shown in the main product description above
- Upon request, we can also order for you in:
Pewter Grey/Royal Blue
Silver Grey/Fuchsia Red
Orders subject to product availability and take an additional couple of days to arrive. Sizing for all colours are consistent with the information featured in the main product description above. Silver Grey/Fuchsia Red has a size range of UK 3 to UK 8. Please call 0844 272 3444 or mail email@example.com
- ICEGRIPPER personally tested Dolomite Tamaskan in the Alps and loved them! We think we can advise you better than anyone else and want you to buy them from us. So we are offering to price match against any other UK website (except Amazon and Ebay) on a like for like basis. If you see our product models on any other UK website for a lower price, mail or call and tell us - we'll match the price and send you a FREE GIFT with your purchase!
All our UK postage options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you are ordering one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge - the more you order, the better value!