Ergodyne TREX 6310 Ice Traction for Boots and Shoes
Ergodyne TREX 6310 is an adjustable One-Piece Ice Traction Device for work shoes and boots.
Like all ERGODYNE products, specially developed for working situations. TREX 6304 is a lightweight device which delivers tenacious grip and stability in icy and snowy conditions.
- 10 rugged, heat-treated carbon steel studs for tenacious grip & stability
- Adjustable cord cinches tight for a secure fit
- Stretchable rubber for fit and easy on/off
- Aggressive tread connects mid-foot and heel stud zones
- Reflective pull-on tab adds enhanced visibility
- Flexible to -40°C
- 3 x sizes: M, L, XL
- Colour: Black
- Weight per pair: 275g (based on Large)
- Pack size: 38 cm x 15 cm x 5 cm
- TREX 6301 Replacement Studs sold separately
- Road Construction
If you are a specifier/buyer and would like a commercial rate for orders of 10+ pairs, please contact us
All our UK postage options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you are ordering one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge - the more you order, the better value!
Standard Delivery £3.45
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 2-4 working days following dispatch.
Enhanced Delivery £4.99
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and trackable…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Priority Delivery £9.99
Fast…Delivered next day after placing order (conditions apply)…Signature always required…Trackable…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out.
Free shipping when you spend £100+