Ergodyne TREX 6325 Spikeless Traction
Ergodyne TREX 6325 Spikeless Traction Devices from ICEGRIPPER reduce the risk of slips and injuries by providing spike-free traction on water, ice and snow. Powered by Soles by Michelin.
FINAL COUPLE OF PAIRS (XL)...REDUCED TO CLEAR
Designed for environments where spikes are not preferred, these spikeless grips make for easy transition between indoor and outdoor use without scratching surfaces. To achieve traction without spikes, the treads are constructed with a Michelin ice control compound—the same technology found in winter driving tyres.
Trex 6325 are popular with consumers because they can be worn indoors without fear of marking wooden floors - a perenniel problem faced by ice grips featuring spikes and studs. Transition seamlessly from external pavement to indoor store. No need to take the 6325 off when doing your winter shopping.
- SPIKELESS TRACTION – Reduces risk of slips and injuries without scratching surfaces
- OUTDOOR AND INDOOR USE – Easily transition from outdoors to indoors without removing
- MICHELIN TECHNOLOGY – Strategic grooves, micropumps and block sipings for optimal traction on water ice or snow
- ONE-PIECE STRETCH DESIGN – Hugs the toe and heel of shoes or boots
- ADJUSTABLE DESIGN – Adjustable cord cinches tight for secure fit
- HEEL TAB WITH REFLECTIVE ACCENT – For easy on/off and enhanced visibility
- FLEXIBLE IN EXTREME TEMPS – Tested to remain flexible in temps as low as -40°C
- On ice, micro pumps distribute pressure to maintain high surface contact with the ground. Through the snow, special block sipings create additional surface area for increased grip. And on wet surfaces, strategically placed grooves help disperse water when pressure is applied to the ground.
- Colour - Black
- Only Extra Large size remaining - see the size guide in the image gallery
- Weight - 495g per pair
- Package Size - 40 x 15 x 7cms
UK POSTAGE OPTIONS
All our UK postage/shipping options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you order one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge. The more you order, the better the value! All delivery options will be presented at checkout. See our Delivery Details page for full service descriptions.
£3.99 Cost Effective...Untracked
May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 3-4 working days following dispatch.
£4.99 Most Popular...Tracked
Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
£9.99 Fast...Next Day Delivery
Order must be placed before 12 noon, if not delivery the day after…Signature always required…Tracked…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out (conditions apply)
Free shipping when you spend £100+...Automatically applied...Tracked Delivery
£0.00...Click & Collect FREE
Just click and collect! FREE pick up is now available from ICEGRIPPER's office in London. This is ideal if you live or work in London, or require something at short notice and can get to us. Orders can be collected by appointment within 12 hours of ordering. Simply select the 'Pick up' tab (as opposed to Ship) at Checkout and it's automatically applied...
£0.00...Local Delivery FREE
Got an E11 postcode? Us too! So we'll deliver to you FREE OF CHARGE! We use the trusty old Office Bike to zip around the neighbourhood. We'll make ONE DELIVERY attempt within 24 hours. If you're not in we'll leave a note, so you can then collect from our office (in E11) see Click & Collect.
ICEGRIPPER ships worldwide. Rates vary by destination and are calculated at checkout before payment
Footwear shown in ice grip images (ICEGRIPPER BOOTS excepted) are not part of the offer and shown for fitting illustration of the ice grips.
Unless otherwise specified ice grips are not for indoor use.
ICEGRIPPER products are an aid in the prevention of slips and falls, not a guarantee. Always exercise caution on ice, snow and other slick surfaces.