ICEtrekkers Diamond Grip, SMALL, UK 13-3, EU 32/36
ICEtrekkers Diamond Grip provides aggressive traction for all winter walking conditions, from slick glassy ice to snowy forests and everything in between.
- The original, revolutionary, patented, diamond bead design provides hundreds of biting edges for superior traction on slick ice and snow
- Superbly designed and adapted for transitional environments - snow to ice to slush to dry road and back again
- Sturdy rubber sling stays securely on footwear without the need for straps, even in deep snow
- Highly durable and comfortable for prolonged use - general domestic use, walking, hiking, adventure trekking and suitable for commercial and industrial users, who may require extended wearing time
- Easy on & off - best worn on boots and heavier winter footwear
- Weight per pair: Small 350g
- Colour: Black
- Pack size: 120mm x 60mm x 180mm
- SMALL SIZE ONLY
Diamond Grip provides such effective traction, that in addition to being bought by millions of consumers worldwide, they are also specified and bought for commercial and industrial users:
- Commuters - going to and from work
- Homeowners - snow shovelling and outdoor maintenance
- Dog walkers - exercising animals in local parks and further afield
- Walkers - general leisure walking and Nordic Walkers
- Hikers - moorland and woodland walking
- Trekkers - low to mid level Alpine trekking
- Horse Riders & Stable Yard - on slippery, icy cobbles
- Winter Runners - both inner city joggers and trail runners
- Although the size guide on the pack suggests fitting for EU 35-38, the rubber sling which attaches the product to the footwear has reduced stretch on the SMALL size. Following our own tests and feedback from our customers, we recommend SMALL is not ordered for standard 'city' footwear above UK size 3 EU 36
- If you intend to wear them on a boot, due to the thicker and wider sole it's recommended that the product is not ordered for a boot size over UK 2
- Implus, the leading fitness, outdoor, sporting goods and foot care product company acquired ICEtrekkers and re-branded Diamond Grip to fit within their Yaktrax product portfolio. If you wish to purchase the newly branded Yaktrax Diamond Grip, which has a full size range click here
- Diamond Grip are made from untreated case hardened steel, although this prolongs the shape of the diamond bead assemblies to maintain grip, it can lead to oxidation. We recommend following manufacturers care instructions - leave them to air dry after use. Customers report spraying them with WD40 at the beginning and end of each winter season also helps to reduce any rusting
All our UK postage/shipping options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you order one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge. The more you order, the better the value! See our Delivery Details page for full service descriptions.
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 3-4 working days following dispatch.
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and tracked…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Fast!…Delivered next day after placing order if ordered before 12 noon, day after, if order placed after noon…Signature always required…Tracked…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out (conditions apply - see delivery details page).
Free shipping when you spend £100+...Automatically applied...Tracked Delivery
Click & Collect FREE
Just click and collect! FREE pick up is now available from ICEGRIPPER's office in London. This is ideal if you live or work in London, or require something at short notice and can get to us. Orders can be collected by appointment within 24 hours of ordering. Simply select the 'Pick up' tab (as opposed to Ship) at Checkout
Local Delivery FREE
Got an E11 postcode? Us too! So we'll deliver to you FREE OF CHARGE! We use the trusty old Office Bike to zip around the neighbourhood. We'll make ONE DELIVERY attempt within 24 hours. If you're not in we'll leave a note, so you can then collect from our office (in E11) see Click & Collect