K1 Mid Sole Ice Cleat
K1 Mid Sole Ice Cleats have quickly become one of the most popular ice traction products in North America because they are versatile and they work!
Although initially aimed at the workplace market through Industrial Workwear and Safety Product distributors, they have been discovered by the general public. Who like the versatlity of having an ice cleat/grip that does not have to be taken off when entering a shop or store from a snowy and icy pavement.
- Designed in Canada to provide outstanding traction on ice and snow
- No need to remove cleats to go inside (see the product video above)
- Easily rotate to the top of the foot when transitioning indoors, driving a vehicle, or climbing a ladder
- One size fits all
- High-visibility adjustable strap and reflective patch - ideal if using early morning or at night, or on the roadside
- Industrial-quality tungsten carbide or stainless-steel studs and winter tire rubber
- K1 Mid Sole Ice Cleat has 7.2mm deep studs to make contact with ice and snow. Other K1 models feature different stud profiles, suitable to fit all footwear and applicable to just about any job (see K1 Mid Sole Cleat Intrinsic for non-sparking, when working in the oil industry, high vapour, or other combustible environments).
- Available in Certified Intrinsically Safe (non sparking)
- Suitable for both heavy industrial applications and casual use, such as walking from a parking lot to an office
- Very compact pack size: 13 x 16 x 3 cms (each pack contains a pair)
- Lightweight - only 150g per pair
- Best worn with defined heel footwear such as a work boot, hiking boot or winter boot. Although can be worn with regular city shoes (not suitable for ladies high heels, as the studs will not come into contact with the ice/snow - see WinterTrax for Her )
- Postal Operators and Couriers, who need a product suitable for driving and walking
- Constructors working at ground level and using ladders
- Industrial and plant staff
- Consumers needing an ice cleat/grip that does not need to be taken off when entering a store or cafe from an icy pavement
- Stable yard staff who need grip on slippery cobbles, but can invert the K1 when in the stirrups
- Popping to the shop whilst walking the dog? Take your K1 and your K9!
- Agricultural workers who may transition into indoor processing units
- Compact and ideal to keep in the car glove box for breakdown or other emergency situations
ICEGRIPPER is an authorised K1 dealer and sell K1 traction products to consumers and businesses across Europe. If you are a Government, Local Authority or Industrial buyer requiring 10 or more pairs please contact us for a TEST SAMPLE and pricing.
All our UK postage/shipping options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you order one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge. The more you order, the better the value! See our Delivery Details page for full service descriptions.
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 3-4 working days following dispatch.
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and tracked…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Fast!…Delivered next day after placing order if ordered before 12 noon, day after, if order placed after noon (conditions apply)…Signature always required…Tracked…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out.
Free shipping when you spend £100+...Automatically applied...Tracked Delivery
Click & Collect FREE
Just click and collect! FREE pick up is now available from ICEGRIPPER's office in London. This is ideal if you live or work in London, or require something at short notice and can get to us. Orders can be collected by appointment within 24 hours of ordering. Simply select the 'Pick up' tab (as opposed to Ship) at Checkout
Local Delivery FREE
Got an E11 postcode? Us too! So we'll deliver to you FREE OF CHARGE! We use the trusty old Office Bike to zip around the neighbourhood. We'll make ONE DELIVERY attempt within 24 hours. If you're not in we'll leave a note, so you can then collect from our office (in E11) see Click & Collect