Kahtoola EXOspikes Footwear Traction - Run, Hike, Thrive
EXOspikes footwear traction sets a new standard for versatile winter traction that delivers true cross-terrain performance for trail runners and hikers. From Kahtoola, the company that produces the best selling, award winning Microspikes and Nanospikes
NEW! FOR WINTER 2020
Run, Hike, Thrive - designed to take a beating, EXOspikes introduces an industry-first TPU Traction Matrix that is more lightweight and abrasion resistant than steel, and enables users to take on a mix of terrain and conditions—including frozen mountain trails, icy roads, and everything in between.
EXOspikes combine more than two decades of winter traction technology and experience, and embody the high performance, reliability, and safety outdoor enthusiasts expect from Kahtoola.
- Spike Design - twelve integrated spikes per foot deliver three levels of traction.
- 0.29inch/1 cm spike length
- Tungsten carbide tips bite into ice and packed snow
- Aluminum steps grip uneven surfaces, and TPU lugs dig into loose terrain.
- An industry-first TPU Traction Matrix is extremely durable and more abrasion resistant than steel. The open design quickly sheds snow and adapts to a wide range of flexible footwear.
- Reinforced Eyelets - using a patented eyelet design, tough TPU inserts reinforce key stress points, allowing the elastomer harness to be lighter and stronger.
- Integrated Toe Bail - using the same technology and TPU as the reinforced eyelets, an integrated toe bail provides added security and prevents the toe from pushing through the front of the elastomer harness.
- Raised Heel Tab - allows for easy pull-back and removal.
- Elastomer Harness - a new TPE elastomer harness geometry optimises fit and allows for easy entry.
- Low-profile and highly durable, it remains stretchy in cold temperatures, down to -22°F (-30°C)
- Very lightweight - weights per pair: XS 6.6 oz (188 g), S 6.9 oz (196 g), M 7.3 oz (208 g), L 7.8 oz (220 g), XL 8.1 oz (230 g)
- Pack size: 5.75 x 3 x 2 inches
- Tote sack included
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Best Use: Trail running, hiking
- Terrain: Mountain trails and roads
- Conditions: Ice and packed snow, dirt, mud, rocks
- Footwear: Trail running and hiking shoes
- As an authorised Kahtoola dealer ICEGRIPPER fully supports Kahtoola's manufacturer warranties. Only purchase genuine Kahtoola products from authorised dealers to ensure correct advice, service and longevity of your products.
- Care Instructions: Wash with lukewarm water and air-dry (do NOT dry with heat). Ensure the product is clean and dry before storage. Inspect before each use.
All our UK postage/shipping options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you order one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge. The more you order, the better the value!
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 3-4 working days following dispatch.
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and tracked…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Fast!…Delivered next day after placing order if ordered before 12 noon, day after, if order placed after noon (conditions apply)…Signature always required…Tracked…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out.
Free shipping when you spend £100+...Automatically applied...Tracked Delivery
Click & Collect FREE
Just click and collect! FREE pick up is now available from ICEGRIPPER's office in London. This is ideal if you live or work in London, or require something at short notice and can get to us. Orders can be collected by appointment within 24 hours of ordering. Simply select the 'Pick up' tab (as opposed to Ship) at Checkout
Local Delivery FREE
Got an E11 postcode? Us too! So we'll deliver to you FREE OF CHARGE! We use the trusty old Office Bike to zip around the neighbourhood. We'll make ONE DELIVERY attempt within 24 hours. If you're not in we'll leave a note, so you can then collect from our office (in E11) see Click & Collect