Nortec FAST Micro Crampons
NEW! FOR WINTER 21/22
Nortec FAST is designed specifically for those who like to be Fast and Light on winter snow and ice. Whether you love brisk winter hiking and power walking, or are a trail runner, park runner, or street runner at only 260g per pair (large), you will be light on your feet but still experience great grip on slippery underfoot conditions.
Three crampons plates and micro chains guarantees perfect control on ice and hard snow. Nortec FAST are also suitable for training and race use either side of winter. Typically on dry, wet, icy or muddy grassland, which might be experienced in early Spring and late Autumn
- Colours: Neon Yellow and Crazy Pink
- 21 x 8 mm stainless steel crampon spikes per foot, means great grip!
- Revolutionary construction system with micro-rope and 3 crampon plates
- Extra light quick fit crampon, only 260g per pair (large)
- Excellent bond to your footwear due to the hi-tech silicon elastomer sling
- Silicon elastomer tested to -60 °C for flexibility. maintaining a quick and comfortalbe fit
- Reinforcement eyes on the elastomer/chain interface to prevent ripping
- 4 x sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Weight per pair: S=230g, M=245g, L=260g, XL=275g
- Compact, technical polyester case with breatheable mesh for snow melt dispersion
- Colour coded thumb grips on zips - ideal for opening/closing whilst wearing gloves
- The case features a useful sewn in loop for attachment to your pack for quick access and hanging when not in use
- Case size: W,13 x L,10 x H,7 cm
- Nortec FAST are specifically designed and sized for use on training and running shoes. If wearing on hiking boots please add 2 additional sizes to the size guide, then choose S, M, L, XL as appropriate.
- Because of the way some trail/running shoes are manufactured, they may be broad across the forefoot. In these cases Nortec recommend using their technical measurement guide - see below:
All our UK postage/shipping options are ‘flat fee’. Whether you order one or several products, you only pay a single postage charge. The more you order, the better the value! See our Delivery Details page for full service descriptions.
Cost effective…Untracked...May or may not require signature...Can collect from postal operators depot if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Delivered 3-4 working days following dispatch.
Our most popular postage option...Scanned and tracked…Enhanced service level...May or may not require signature...May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out...Can collect from postal operators depot...Delivered 2 working days following dispatch.
Fast!…Delivered next day after placing order if ordered before 12 noon, day after, if order placed after noon (conditions apply)…Signature always required…Tracked…May have a re-delivery option if attempted delivery made whilst you are out.
Free shipping when you spend £100+...Automatically applied...Tracked Delivery
Click & Collect FREE
Just click and collect! FREE pick up is now available from ICEGRIPPER's office in London. This is ideal if you live or work in London, or require something at short notice and can get to us. Orders can be collected by appointment within 24 hours of ordering. Simply select the 'Pick up' tab (as opposed to Ship) at Checkout
Local Delivery FREE
Got an E11 postcode? Us too! So we'll deliver to you FREE OF CHARGE! We use the trusty old Office Bike to zip around the neighbourhood. We'll make ONE DELIVERY attempt within 24 hours. If you're not in we'll leave a note, so you can then collect from our office (in E11) see Click & Collect
The footwear shown in all images is not part of the offer and is for fitting illustration of the ice grips. Not for indoor use. ICEGRIPPER products are an aid in the prevention of slips and falls, not a guarantee. Always exercise caution on ice, snow and other slick surfaces.